- Make your own coffee at home.
- Bring your lunch to work.
- Buy a 24-pack of water ahead of time (and find it on sale!) instead of buying a small water for $1.99 at a gas station or convenience store.
- Unplug unused electronics (yes, unplug, do not just turn off!). The electronics ~ even though they are off ~ still pull power when plugged in.
- Ride your bike to a nearby store instead of driving.
- Use coupons to buy your groceries.
- Reuse and recycle. Stop buying new.
Do you have other suggestions to save a dollar?